- Stories can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once a story is received, I will post it in the order it is received. If you don’t see it right away, don’t fret as it will come up. If for some reason, I can’t or won’t use your story, I will email you directly. Otherwise you can assume it will see the light of this blog’s day.
- Anyone can submit stories as long as it’s about an In-Law. This started as a blog about mother-in-laws, but since any one of our in-laws can make us run screaming into the night, it’s only fair to share the “love”.
- All stories are posted anonymously. Even my own.
- Feel free to give your story a title. Otherwise you are leaving it up to me and my rather questionable talents.
- I have and will edit your stories for spelling, punctuation, etc., but not in content. Please do try to keep them short and “sweet”.
Thanks to those who have answered the call. I’ll be posting them later starting later this week.